Sunday, February 8, 2009

Do we get charged less now that we live in a triple?


Problemo Numero Uno: We named him.
Issue The Second: He insists on free passage between our room and the outside.
Thirdly: We are allergic to him.
The Fourth (aha!): He sleeps in a basket that once held our crocheting, therefore displacing a heap of yarny goods.
The Fifth Element: His right hind leg is curled protectively against his belly at all times, resulting in a pathetic hobble and an inability to jump.
Six: He needs a bath.
Seventh Dilemma: He probably has fleas.
Number Eight: He sounds like he has a respiratory issue-- at the very least, he has a very silly purr.
Problem Nine: He is not litter-box trained.
Ten: We are going to keep him.

Fred Baby is curled up in a basket behind me as I write this, snoring away between a blanket and a pair of sweatpants. He is the poorest old slob with a name that I ever did see-- and he decided last night that he wanted to live with Sharon and me. And since he literally hasn't left my sight in ten hours, I think the ten reasons can be overlooked for now.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, he is SOOOOOO cute!!!

    ignore the ten reasons...if you need help with medication and stuff let me know, i did that kinda thing with wildlife for years.

    HI FRED BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...this should be interesting, considering you're both allergic and stewart probably doesn't allow feline residents. other than that, fred is adoooorable :).

    ReplyDelete